17.1.18

Grandparents

Watch Moonbot Studios' Emmy-nominated short film inspired by the life and heritage of Antonio Pasin, inventor of the Radio Flyer wagon. A small boy's day with grandpa transforms into an epic adventure.




Vovô

Vovô (2010) from Luiz Stockler on Vimeo.

This is the video we did in class (the first part). Try to do the second part (be aware it's a bit sad) and click here to check your answers.

One day, he called me into his room to _________________________ (1). I was busy, so I told him I'd be there _________________________ (2). I never went. And that night, he woke up, _________________________ (3) and told my grandma he needed to _________________________ (4). I didn't see him again until _________________________ (5). They dressed him _________________________ (6) and combed his hair. I watched him lying on the cushion. He looked _________________________ (7) than I remember. I wondered if he was _________________________  (8). I stared at his face for a while, his moustache neatly covering his _________________________ (9), and I held his hand. I wonder what it was he wanted to show me. I'll ask him _________________________  (10). He's just resting his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment