14.3.20

In-person classes suspended / Online course delivery starts March 16

Hello everybody,

As you know, classes have been suspended. However, teachers will continue working from home. I'm opening a "Google Classroom" to post activities so that you can keep learning from home (I hope I'll be able to work with this- it's my first time, so be patient, please).You'll receive an invitation in your email address. Students who don't have a gmail account might need to open one.  
I'm also sending emails to your class representatives with my email address in case you need to contact me because you have any problems or doubts.

I hope the situation improves as soon as possible. In the meantime, go on studying from home, please. You also have all the activities in the blog to help you with your learning process.

Thank you!

Lumi

No comments:

Post a Comment