6.4.20

Job interviews

Watch the video just for fun. There are some useful phrases in it, though.





I have been looking over your resume (AmE for CV) and I have to say I am very impressed.

I think to be honest you are overqualified to be an accountant.

I don't feel like you're then the correct person for this position.

That's okay I quit.

Even if you did work here, I wouldn't even give you the opportunity to quit because I would fire you.

You offered me the job but I never accepted it.

I've already worked for you.  It's very tedious and now you want me back. I think it's a regressive career move.

What can we do to get you to come work for us?  

A rise (BrE) /raise (AmE)?

I've already been an accountant here I feel like I've outgrown the position.

I want something higher.

I regret that I have to fire you.

We do have a new position opening up as head of personnel. Do you have any experience?




No comments:

Post a Comment