9.3.19

Friends: second conditional


Watch the video and do the activities. Check your answers in "comments".
1. Watch the video once. What is it about?

a) She has found some money in the street.
b) They're talking about fashion and shoes.
c) Someone has stolen some money from a bank.
d) She's seen some money in her account and doesn't want to use it.



2. WHILE YOU WATCH - Fill in the blanks.

The blonde girl: It’s alright… Alright… So… Ok, right…

Man in black shirt: Are you OK baby?

The blonde girl: No, I’m just… It’s not even worth… It’s my back.

The girl in black t-shirt: What did they do to you?

The blonde girl: No, it’s just… OK, I’m going for my mail and I open up their monthly statement.

The boy next to blonde girl: Easy, easy.

The blonde girl: And there is 500 hundred dollars extra in my account.

The man with blue shirt: Oh, satan’s minions at work again!

The blonde girl: Yes, because now I’ve got to go there and deal with them.

Man in black shirt: What are you talking about? Keep it!

The blonde girl: It’s not _________ (1)! I didn’t _________ (2) it! If I ____________ (3) it, it 

would be like _________ (4).

The girl in blue blouse: Yeah but if you __________ (5) it, it would be like _________(6).

The blonde girl: Okay, okay… Let’s say, I bought a great pair of __________(7), do you know what

 I’d _________ (8) with every step I took??? “Not mine, not mine, not mine”.

Even if I was ___________(9) and skipping, I’d hear: “Not not mine, not not mine”.

The girl in black t-shirt: I’m with you. We got it!

The blonde girl: It’s just like I would never be able to __________(10) it. It would be like giant

 karmic death.



1 comment:

  1. 1. mine
    2. earn
    3. kept
    4. stealing
    5. spent
    6. shopping
    7. shoes
    8. hear
    9. happy
    10. enjoy

    ReplyDelete